Monday, October 12, 2009

The Magic Kingdom of Lust

The kissing was awkward at first. I'm not sure if it was her or me, but it's hard to blame a six year old girl for being sub par in the make-out department. It could have been the cramped space underneath the giant symbolic wooden spire of the playground that made the situation so uncomfortable. It could have been her inexperience, or my zealous use of tongue. It could have been the grotesque reflections of our contorted faces in the fun house mirror. Who knows, really?

After several minutes of pecks and licks the insanity stopped, and I decided to let my obese friend Joel kiss her for awhile. Actually, to be truthful, there was a line of guys waiting and I had already taken up more than my share of the time.

Her name was Erica Moon, and she was the slut of our 1st grade class. When we were kids she was the hottest girl in grammar school, but she ran into problems with acne and poverty during puberty. It's funny how class divisions can make someone less attractive. Still, she was a slut. She'd kiss any boy, anywhere, anytime. At least, anytime during recess.

That day on the playground was my first kiss, and as long as I remember I'll never forget it.

No comments:

Post a Comment